Museum of Vuk and Dositej
Founded in 1949, it is located in the building of the former Grand School, opened in 1808 as a lyceum by the great Serb luminary and first Serbian Minister of Education Dositej Obradović.
The museum contains a professional library, with a small reading room and consists of two parts – the ground floor contains an exhibit dedicated to Dositej Obradović, while the first floor is dedicated to Vuk Stefanović Karadžić.
Address: Gospodar Jevremova 21
Open: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10-17h, Thursdays 12-20h, Sundays 10-14h, closed on Mondays
Telephone: +381 11 26 25 161