The Heritage House is located in the house of the famous Belgrade merchant Veljko Savić, built in 1869 as one of the first modern single-story houses.
It arose as the product of a multi-decade initiative by artists, intellectuals, experts and donors, wishing to unite in a single place the heritage and gifts presented to Belgrade from 1955 to this day.
Address: Knez Mihailova 46
Open: 10-20h, closed on Mondays (occasional exhibits)
Telephone: +381 11 33 44 583, 33 44 601