Church of Christ the King
This small Catholic church-chapel is dedicated to St. Ladislav.
It became the first county church and temporary cathedral. It was expanded to its current size in 1926 by the addition of the side entrances, choir and bell tower. Due to the efforts of Nuncio Pelegrinetti a church hall was added, as a gift from Pope Pious XI to the youth of Belgrade. New bells were then obtained and blessed, while the first organ in Serbia sounded off there in 1927, manufactured by the F. Jenko company from Šentvid near Ljubljana. It is still in use.