07.08.2011 | Belgrade
Under the crown of Topčider's platan trees
With pleasure we invite you to Topčider park on 7th of August, where you will be welcomed by “Princess” Ljubica and “Prince” Miloš Obrenović. The goal of manifestation is the revival of ambient entity of Topčider and produce learning experience as well as fun for visitors.
A walk through Topčider 11:00-12:00h
(with tourist guide for visitors)
Program – in front of Prince Miloš’s residence
- Prince Miloš and Princess Ljubica are welcoming visitors 12:00-12:20h
Milan Milosavljević and Nataša Popovska as princely couple
- Belgrade lady 12:00-12:25h
Actress Marčela Lukić
- Topčider stories 12:25-12:40h
Children’s cultural centre – Bojan Ivković, animator in character of George Waifert speaks about life in Belgrade in second half of nineteenth century.
- Belgrade promenade 12:40-13:10h
National artistic assembly “Kolo” performs on stage musical depicts and revives the time of balls, receptions, guild gatherings and entertaining in Belgrade at the end of nineteenth century and the beginning of twentieth century.
- Obrenović dynasty - view through objective 11:00-16:00h
Exhibition of photograps from the Historical museum of Serbia
- Bazaar under Topčider platan trees 11:00-16:00h
Rakia in shot glasses, handmade soaps, hand-held fans, lollipops, dry gourds…
- Ride in coaches (carriage) 11:00-16:00h