White Palace was built between 1934 and 1937 by the architect Aleksandar Djordjevic. The ground floor of this classicist building is a large ceremonial hall and a number of lounges furnished in the style of Louis XV and Louis XVI with Venetian chandeliers. There is also a court library, which had about 35,000 books and Formal dining room furnished in Chippendale style.
As part of a court complex on the south side of the Palatine family church, which has a porch with columns associated with the building. The temple is dedicated to St. Andrew the First name (fame of family Karađorđević). The model for the construction of the church of the Monastery of St. Andrew on Treska in Macedonia, which was built in 1389 Andrew, son of King Vukasin. The church was designed and built at the same time as the main building.